Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Camera Battery Low

Well, it seems it is time to buy a new camera battery again. I have some fun pictures I want to post - like of a drawing of a robot named Ezfop! that Taliesin created. I guess those will have to wait for now - probably until Friday when Kelsey and I get paid and can buy a new battery.

Things are extremely hectic right now. College officially begins tomorrow for both Kelsey and me, I am currently helping to plan the Women of Passions promotional tour for this area (including working on a speaking part of my own), the unschooling group will be getting back to together after a short hiatus for the holidays this week, I have the first meeting to attend for an exercise/weight loss support group that a friend is starting, and, to top it all off, my work schedule for next week is all messed up! I'm scheduled to close on a day that my availability is only until 9:00; I'm scheduled on another day that I requested off. We're trying to get everything worked out now. Normally, it wouldn't bother me so much; but with this being the first week of new college classes (one of them extremely intense and time-consuming); I really would like to have the extra time off.

So forgive me if I do not post as often on my blog this week as I usually do. I will do my best to keep up!

Kandy

3 comments:

Deb said...

Good luck this week, Kandy! Remember to breathe :)

TERI said...

Sometimes juggling it all can get so overwhelming! Praying that you get it all smoothed out. Your cyber sisters are here!

unschoolermom said...

Thank you both for the encouragement!

Kandy