Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Haven't Dropped off the Planet

Stephanie, thank you for the post. We are not snowed in. It's actually been pretty nice here. I've just been spending all of my free time with Taliesin and Nathanael. This week, believe it or not, I even missed two college assignments. But right now Nathanael is going through a hard time, and he needs Mommy extra close. "Penny" did come! And he loves her very much! But he still misses "Flower." I told him yesterday that I believe we will find "Flower" eventually. And until we do, I believe that "Flower" has a special kind of angel watching over him - just because Nathanael loves him so much. But having "Penny" has really helped him a lot. And Nathanael even picked another cat from Amazon.com that he ordered to be "Penny's" friend. He's mainly having issues playing with his old toys - like his toy bulldozers. He would always sit "Flower" on top of them and have him operate the toy construction equipment. So right now, he doesn't want to play with them. But he's coming around slowly each day.

Yesterday was Taliesin's and Nathanael's birthday party; and I have some fun pictures to post. I should be able to get those pictures and some pictures of Nathanael and "Penny" posted tomorrow. :^)

God bless.

Kandy

2 comments:

TERI said...

Sorry to hear that Nathanael is so sad. Praying that things get easier for you all. Glad the party was fun. Can't wait to see the pics.

Show Us The World said...

I'm glad you are ok. So sorry that he is still sad over his lost friend. Looking forward to seeing their birthday pictures! Krystal