Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Time for Faith

I have known for a while that my family is in the midst of a spiritual battle. For the past several months, Kelsey and I have both been having horrible, vivid dreams about our family - Nathanael, especially, and also Taliesin, to a certain extent. A few weeks ago, after one particularly stressful dream, I prayed. I thought back to Job and how everything was taken from him; but God had not allowed Satan to harm Job. So I prayed. I prayed that God would put a hedge of protection around my family - that nothing could physically harm any of my family, that my sons would remain protected. Maybe this sounds strange, but I believe Nathanael misplacing his favorite toy was a part of this. God has protected my sons. But everything is still in God's hands. I just have to learn to keep the control with Him - in all circumstances. God loves my children, my husband, me, my extended family, our friends - more than anyone else ever could. He's our Creator, our Protector, and our Savior. It's time for faith in Him.

Kandy

No comments: