Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Saturday, May 31, 2008

To work on book...

Okay. I've officially began my second book - the book about the life of Heath Ledger. Last night at work, I just got the strongest feeling I should begin it. And everything is really falling into place. I'm submitting interview requests and searching for a publisher. If I cannot find a publisher, I will self-publish. I truly feel this is something I am supposed to do.

I honestly do not know why I am supposed to do this. I used to write for several country music publications, interviewed a lot of the country singers - everyone from Brad Paisley and Mark Wills to Charley Pride and Doc Watson. I even interviewed Eddie Rabbit a couple of months before he passed away. I'm not sure why I should write about Heath Ledger. Sure, I am a fan of his work. He was a great, great actor. Not everyone knows this, but I had a dream about him two days before he passed away. I'm not sure what the dream meant, or why I dreamed it; but I do know it was very instrumental in me undertaking this writing project. There were also two other people in my dream, another man and a woman (the woman was very upset in my dream). Maybe this will help me uncover who these two people were. However, my real purpose in writing this book is simply to honor Mr. Ledger's memory and his work, to show his human side, and to say thank you. I would appreciate any prayers for me as I work on this project. I know it will take a lot of time and dedication.

Kandy

1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

How do you do a great blog.
Please link to this site

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/