Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!

We didn't make it to church this morning. Taliesin is just getting over yet another ear infection. I think his allergies have been bothering him more because we've been doing so much "schooling" or unschooling, depending on the viewpoint, outside - gardening, planting flowers, playing outside with their toy construction equipment, park days, reading outside, walks, etc. And a couple of days ago, I fell in Hobby Lobby's parking lot and hurt my foot. I had to work last night and do again tonight. Last night, it was pretty swollen and very, very sore after work. So I'm trying to stay off of it as much as I can today before work.

Kelsey, Taliesin, and Nathanael got me a pretty St. Francis statue for the flower garden for Mother's Day. I love St. Francis statues. I'm not Catholic, but I love St. Francis and St. Patrick. If I were Catholic, I guess I'd have to have two patron saints. LOL.

Anyway, hope everyone has a good Mother's Day!

Kandy

No comments: