Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Schedules or lack thereof

Am I the only one who does not do schedules? I mean, yes, I have to be to work at a certain time. Yes, we do have appointments every now and then. When we have the unschooling group, we set at time for everyone to meet. But am I the only one who does not have a set get up time, a set eating time, a set playing time with boys, a set "school" time with them, a set going to bed time? Taliesin and Nathanael are really enjoying playing with the little girl across the street. Whenever she calls to see if they can play, if I say we have to do something first, she always asks, "What time then?" I feel so bad when I tell her, "I don't know. I'll have to call you." I know most people do set times and do schedules, but it just does not work for us. Is there anyone else out there like us? LOL.

Kandy

No comments: