Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Monday, June 2, 2008

Another Day

Yesterday I established a website and blog for my new book endeavor - http://heathledgerbook.bravehost.com and my passionate about writing blog about my writing experiences in general. Anything that goes into too much detail about the book or my writing experiences will be posted on the new blog, and I will try to keep the website updated as much as possible as well.

Today, Taliesin had Nathanael had fun "cooking." That is, they enjoyed putting their plastic vegetables in skillets and making "soup." They had some interesting combinations. :^) Taliesin enjoyed reading his "I Spy" phonics readers today. He is doing so well on his phonics and site words. I wouldn't be surprised if he started reading short sentences on his own sometime this year. This evening, we went out to eat and took Taliesin and Nathanael to the mall to play. There was a little boy there who just took to Taliesin and Nathanael right away. They had so much fun playing in the play area.

Well, Nathanael is getting tired. He's ready for bed. We'll probably watch a movie until they go to sleep.

Kandy

No comments: