Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, March 1, 2009

College

I have some fun pictures of Taliesin and Nathanel to post from yesterday. Yesterday, we did the Lowe's Build and Grow activity, karate class, and a friend's birthday party. It was a fun day. (Taliesin loves his new karate uniform!). Right now, I'm in the middle of a college assignment or I would get the pictures posted. This week and next week of these two classes, then I'm off until March 16 (when my two new classes - philosophy and classroom management - begin). But I have a feeling my next two classes will not be as complicated as these two, which is kind of a good thing. As much as I enjoy these classes, I need a little bit of a break. :^)

Kandy

4 comments:

Deb said...

Looking forward to the pictures :)

I hear ya needing a break - this has been a tough quarter for me and I'm looking forward to my week off soon before Spring quarter starts!!!

Show Us The World said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like lots of good things. I am sure breaks are needed. It's been so many years since I was in college, I don't remember now, but I'm guessing it was that way for me too.
Krystal

TERI said...

Study, girl, study! I am sure you will do well....

unschoolermom said...

Yeah, I'm kind of glad this is finals week. But I'm already looking forward to next eight weeks. LOL.

Kandy