Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Unschooling Days




Yesterday, at the mall...



Stringing Beads


Taliesin's beads: "red blood cells and bone"

Taliesin's Glitter Picture

Nathanael's Glitter and Bead Picture


"Therefore, you best of men, don't use force in training the children in the subjects, but rather play. In that way can you better discern toward what each is naturally directed." - Plato
"Play is the highest expression of human development in childhood, for it alone is the free expression of what is in a child's soul." - Friedrich Froebel
"The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amongst lovely things." Plato

6 comments:

TERI said...

Just love all the pics you are posting lately, Kandy! I guess I am a visual learner! Powerful quotes as well! I have a homeschool/unschooling question for you...

unschoolermom said...

Sure. What's that? :^)

Kandy

Deb said...

Love the pictures and then the quotes to 'back it all up' - hope it helps soften hearts and open minds.

Rebecca said...

Wow, excellent quotes.

Show Us The World said...

I love all the pictures too. Looks like more great fun!

unschoolermom said...

Thank you. I love the quotes as well. And I love taking pictures of my two sweeties doing what they do best. I'm glad you all liked them!

Kandy