Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ah, I can breath again

Well, I'm finished with these two college classes. I enjoyed them a lot! I'm awaiting final grades now. I have to say I did learn a lot from both of these classes. I cannot wait to start philosophy and classroom management. Right now, I have a bad headache and am going to try to get to sleep as soon as I change the fish bowls. But, now that college is finished for a week, I will finally be getting those pictures posted! Tomorrow, we have another event for the unschooling group - a picnic; so I hope I'll have even more. :^)

Kandy

3 comments:

TERI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TERI said...

I just had to delete my last comment because of a misspelling!

What I mean to say is Philosophy sounds very facinating!

unschoolermom said...

LOL. That's okay. :^) I am eager to get started on philosophy! This is the only class that my husband and I have taken together so far. I keep asking him if he's going to carry my books to class. ;^)>

Kandy