Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday was a nice, relaxing day. Believe it or not, when Taliesin woke up yesterday morning, the first thing he said was, "Mom, we need to do school." He was in a school mood. We had to do everything from the flag salute to checking the weather and putting it on a weather chart to saying poems to doing Bible with their Resurrection Eggs. We had art time. Taliesin and Nathanael both painted with tempera paint on poster board. Then they decided they were ready to play. So we played with Thomas trains. Nathanael had fun counting them. Then he surprised me by adding them. Taliesin has been adding a lot here lately, so I guess Nathanael has heard him and started doing it, too. By this time, it was off to deliver phone books on Taliesin's and Nathanael's Buyer's Guide route. Taliesin is pretty excited. He wants to buy a tree frog with his money next month. After work, we had more play - at the park. They explored an old train at part of the park; Taliesin discovered he is able to begin walking with his hands across the hand bars; Nathanael discovered he can now reach the hand bars and enjoyed swinging from one; and I discovered that when one wears slick pants down a tube slipper slide, one will fall flat on one's bottom. Of course, Kelsey said he wished he would have had is camera so I could post that picture on my blog. I told him it wasn't going to happen. LOL.

Anyway, Taliesin is wanting me to read a book to him. Will post more later. God bless.

Kandy

No comments: