Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Thursday, April 24, 2008

The past few days

The past few days have been busy ones. Tuesday was our unschooling group - an Earth Day celebration at Sunset Park. It was so much fun. We were there almost four hours. I have some pictures that my neighbor across the street took. I'll post them as soon as I get my college work caught up for the week. Wednesday, the boys had a relax day. We played and played and played some more and read books. Today was our food day. We made pizza this morning and then created an edible book for an edible book contest at the library on Saturday. Taliesin and Nathanael are so creative. I sometimes cannot believe the ieas that they come up with.

Tonight I'm finishing up one of my history assignments. I just finished a critique for my theology class over the role of women in the church. It's definitely creating some discussions! And I'm really enjoying studying the medieval time period in history. I was just telling people at work tonight that if I could go back in time to visit any era, I would definitely want to visit the Middle Ages for a few days and then on to the Italian Rennaissance - to watch Michelangelo paint the Cistine Chapel and Leonardo DaVinci paint the Mona Lisa.

Trying to keep up with everything for the past few days has been a challenge in itself. My e-mail has over three hundred e-mails that I have not read yet. But at least Taliesin, Nathanael, and I are all enjoying our education. :^)

Kandy

No comments: