Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Star Wars


What is it with boys and Star Wars. Every Sunday, Taliesin has to watch one of the movies. He started with one, then on to two, and so on. Kelsey is the Star Wars fan here, but he was missing Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. So I found a used copy on Amazon a few days ago and ordered it. It came yesterday. Guess what Taliesin and Nathanael watched last night. And the really scary thing? I have never been a big Star Wars fan, but I am learning the story line and all of the characters. I admit that I found myself intrigued last night as I watched Anakin Skywalker slowly drift over to "the dark side." But, of course, we cannot get through an episode without tons of questions from Taliesin and Nathanael about why things are happening in the movie. So here is a warning, if you want to get through a movie with no talking, do not watch it with Taliesin and Nathanael. LOL
Kandy

No comments: