Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nathanael's Question - God and Tornadoes

Nathanael loves to study weather. When he paints, he always paints a tornado or a hurricane. He has questions about what tornadoes can "suck up." He is always asking, "Can a tornado suck up a house?" "Can a tornado suck of the sidewalk?" "Can a tornado suck up a tree?" Well, this morning in church before Nathanael went to his new class, he heard the pastor say "God can move mountains." Nathanael looked at me and said, "Mom, can I talk to you? God can move mountains?" I told him that God can do anything He wants to do because He's God. Nathanael's immediate comeback? "Can God move a tornado, too?" Of course, I responded that God can move a tornado because He's God. Nathanael is excited now that God is more powerful than a tornado. :^)

Kandy

No comments: