Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying to Keep Up

It's been awhile since I've posted. Just trying to keep up with everything. This is my final week of the two college classes I've been working on - this, of course, means two research papers due by Sunday. Tuesday is my house inspection for the daycare. Just finished with the fire inspection this week and have been conducting my twelve and a half hours of daycare observations I need for my license. In between, we've been having fun just learning from all the new opportunities.

But I will be posting more - eventually.... LOL. Naw, it should not be too long from now that I'll be posting more fun activities and pictures.

Kandy

2 comments:

TERI said...

It is a busy and exciting time for you! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in Daycare!

unschoolermom said...

Yes, it is! Tomorrow is my house inspection. Everything seems to be in order to me. Guess I'll find out tomorrow. :^) I'm looking forward to the daycare! So are Taliesin and Nathanael. They're picking out toys we need to get. :^)

Kandy