Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Blessings

Let me first say that I have some adorable pictures of Taliesin and Nathanael from yesterday and today. They're on my phone, and for some reason, no matter how many times I try; I cannot get them to e-mail out correctly. I'll call our service provider tomorrow. As soon as I can, I'll get those posted.

Yesterday, Taliesin and Nathanael had fun with an Easter egg hunt that we arranged along with our neighbor across the street - for Taliesin, Nathanael, and our eleven-year old neighbor. They had so much fun. Usually we attend an Easter egg hunt at one of the local churches; but this year I was unable to get ahold of them to find out the time. Oh, well, they had just as much fun this way, anyway. After the egg hunt, it was, of course, time to color Easter eggs. Gotta make sure the eggs look good for the big bunny's appearance. ;^)

Early this morning, I was awaken by Taliesin whispering to me, "Mommy! Mommy! He came!" They had so much fun finding eggs and all of the goodies left in their baskets. Then it was off to church. It was very nice that Kelsey was actually off from work this morning and was able to attend with us. Taliesin loved this! He cuddled next to Daddy until it was time for him to go to his class. And then, of course, Daddy had to take him to class and pick him up from it. LOL. After church, we had lunch at McDonald's and custard at Freddy's before coming home. Of course, Taliesin and Nathanael had to watch Springtime with Roo this evening. What Easter would be any kind of Easter at all without it?!

Tomorrow night, we're having a BBQ and movie night. Should be fun. And, I hope, by then, my pictures will be safely in my Inbox and I'll be able to post them, too!

Kandy

2 comments:

Show Us The World said...

I knew you would do something super cool for Easter.

You got it all-smarts and fun-how lucky your family is!

Krystal

unschoolermom said...

Oh, thank you. :^) I love watching Taliesin and Nathanael enjoy themselves. And I forgot to post that yesterday morning, we had our annual family pictures taken (we do this every year around Easter). Got some pretty cute ones of my two little models. LOL.

Kandy