Ancora Imparo - I am still learning

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A long time

I realize it has been a long time since I have updated this blog. This past year has been one of ups and downs and struggles. We have done a lot of natural learning combined with the art activities, lapbooks, and other things that Taliesin and Nathanael love.

Starting again today, I am wanting to update this blog more with Taliesin's and Nathanael's activities. For the past week or so, they have been studying ancient China - thanks to an interest in the Disney movie Mulan. We've been going back through our Ping study as well as throwing in information from the History Channel's website and other historical websites (and even information from the Voice of the Martyrs) for information about China itself.

Looking forward to blogging more!

God bless.

Kandy

3 comments:

p.s. bohemian said...

Welcome back - I hope you are well and school is moving right along for you - you have been missed <3

unschoolermom said...

Thank you! Everything is going great. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Sometimnes life takes over. I'm glad you are back!